Headquarters: Irvine, CA
We are looking for Full Stack Engineers to join our engineering team to help support, improve and innovate new features and integrations in our consumer intelligence platform.
The ideal candidate will be a well-rounded Full Stack Engineer who strives in delivering high-quality, high-performing code, follows best practices, and has deep knowledge of software design patterns. You are an individual that is highly motivated to work closely with our engineering teams to catch bugs, reduce technical debt, and ensure best practices & software development patterns.
You will be working 100% remotely and should be extremely comfortable working via slack, google meet, zoom, etc.
Benefits of working with us:
- Unlimited PTO: Many organizations try this, but we do it successfully.
- Paid Health Insurance, Dental, and Vision for you & your family: your family is our family.
- Fully remote-work: You don't have to come to an office! Our team works over Slack, Google Meet, and Zoom.
- 401K Plan: Matching 100% of the first 4%
- Company-provided hardware: We don’t want you to be held back by hardware - we provide the newest Apple hardware (MBP), extra monitors, and peripherals.
- Employee education programs: Do you want to continue to learn and grow? We will pay for your training, courses, materials, and certifications.
- Great Company Culture: Monthly Events (Poker, Guest Speakers, etc), Half Day Fridays (Summertime), and EOY “Quiet Time” (In December), 6 weeks of paid parental leave.
What we expect out of every member of our software engineering team:
- The ability to create a plan of attack on how you're going to accomplish the code you write in the form of flow diagrams, database schema ERD, and supporting documentation before you follow through on execution, execution is everything.
- Eagerness to learn new technologies and excel at your technical core competencies.
- We adhere to a high standard of engineering. Your code must be PSR12 compliant, maintain a high level of PHPUnit coverage. If it doesn't, it doesn't even make it into the development branch!
- Be involved in our standups every morning, participate in team deep-dives that describe what we are making, join in on our Lunch & Learn to showcase a piece of technology you want us to adopt, and work with our project managers to stay on track and update our users!
- Be organized and be able to communicate your objectives to your peers.
- Positive and supportive team culture of diversity and growth.
RXMG's Tech Stack:
- Code: PHP Laravel Framework 8+ and Vue/Nuxt
- Infrastructure and DevOps: Ubuntu Linux, Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform, AWS & Google Cloud, and Sentry.
- Databases: ElasticSearch, MongoDB, InfluxDB, Redis, and MySQL.
- Version Control: GitHub & Gitlab
- Project Tracking and Roadmaps: JIRA, Monday, and smart sheets. AGILE Scrum (eXtreme Programming).
- At least 2+ years of experience as a Full Stack Engineer using VueJS and Laravel.
- Working knowledge of:
- REST Practices
- Git: Branching strategies, merge requests, conflict resolution, etc.
- Unit, Feature Testing, and Integration Tests
Nice to haves:
- Experience or have an understanding of:
- Databases such as MySQL, ElasticSearch, InfluxDB, MongoDB, and Redis.
- Laravel Queues, Events/Listeners, Workers, and Caching, Facades, etc.
- VueJS page & component writing.
- Bootstrap, Tailwind, or other front-end UX/UI Frameworks.
- Command-line tools such as Docker and PHP Artisan.
- Diagram tools like Lucidcharts, Diagrams.net, or equivalent.
- Cypress, Cucumber, or other frontend testing frameworks
- Experience with high-performance applications.
- CI/CD application deployment in a cloud-based infrastructure such as GCP.
- Good understanding and comfortable using Linux/Unix command line.
- You have a Keen eye to discover deep-rooted issues and provide improved solutions to problems.
- Great communication skills.
- You enjoy mentoring your peers.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/rxmg-full-stack-engineer-laravel-vue