Headquarters: Austin, Tx
Time To Pet is the leading pet sitting software for small and local pet sitters and dog walkers. We are hiring a full-stack developer who has experience with PHP, comfortable with front-end development and loves pets.
At Time To Pet, Product is essential to our mission. Delivering a stable, well designed and constantly improving product is critical to our success.
As a full-stack developer you will be responsible for developing new features, maintaining the existing codebase and working directly with the co-founder and our small development team.
You will be able to see your code's impact for thousands of local pet care providers who rely on Time To Pet to run their business in realtime.
The Ideal Candidate
When evaluating this position we aren't looking to check off a specific set of boxes. If you don't meet all of these requirements but are hungry to learn we highly encourage you to get in touch.
- As a small, highly productive team we value the ability to take initiative and be a self starter above all else. You will need to feel comfortable working independently and happy to tackle whatever work needs doing.
- Experience building web apps with PHP.
- Experience working on large codebases and are comfortable reading, debugging and enhancing existing code.
- Experience with Linux, MySQL and Apache.
- Laravel experience is a huge plus.
- AlpineJS and/or jQuery experience (we are slowing migrating our old code away from jQuery but still have a large portion of it in production).
- Experience working with PHP and/or MySQL in a highly performant environment.
- Experience working remotely.
- Knowledge of and experience building out a REST API.
How You Will Work
Time To Pet is a fully remote team but we have an office in Austin, TX for any local team members that like to go into an office once in a while.
As a full-stack developer you will work directly with the co-founder and our small development team. You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining the existing code base by fixing bugs and making improvements as needed.
- Responding to customer issues, feedback and feature requests
- Working directly with the Time To Pet founders and Time To Pet team to build out exciting new features and functionality.
We pride ourselves on being an enjoyable and balanced place to work. We believe that balancing work with your personal well-being ultimately results in a more productive work environment.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- 99% Employer covered healthcare.
- 99% Employer covered dental.
- 99% Employer covered vision.
- Flexible work hours.
- Ability to work remotely.
- Vacation time - 15 days PTO.
- Maternity + Paternity leave.
- Profit sharing plan.
The ability to have a significant impact on our business and customers from Day 1.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/time-to-pet-full-stack-developer-1