Headquarters: Belfast, United Kingdom
At Scaffold Digital, we believe that digital solutions, delivered well, can make a huge difference to businesses and organisations. Therefore, our team believe in thinking outside the box to challenge the norm when we set out to work with a client to digitally transform their offering. We are passionate about delivering digital solutions and how they can help achieve business objectives, we love a challenge and believe in going the extra mile.
We are trusted, we are progressive, we are collaborative… We are Scaffold.
We have delivered hundreds of solutions since 2008 and have grown from offering web design solutions into offering bespoke software and mobile applications. This growth has allowed us to expand our team over the years, investing in software lifecycle processes and improving how we deliver problem solving solutions to our wide variety of clients.
At this stage we are looking for a developer to join our team to increase our capacity whilst delivering effective solutions for clients, working to specifications & timelines, helping us achieve our vision by building digital solutions that make a difference to the businesses & organisations we work with.
We are a small company, but we have big plans and want great people to help us bring them to life. You’ll get the chance to work on a wide variety of interesting customers and learn new skills.
Are you a problem solver? Would you like to work with a team who are collaborative? Are you passionate about developing solutions that empower businesses? If so, this is a role that will allow you to be part of a strong and well-established team and we would love to hear from you.
What does the job involve?
In short: Develop high quality solutions on time and on budget
• Deliver solutions across a variety of languages and frameworks
• Work to timescales, specifications & budgets
How we measure that
• Performance against timelines & budgets
• Quality of code
Who you’ll work with:
• Report to the Head of Development
• Work closely with the Project Manager
What you must do
• Live and uphold the company values
• Track time on projects
• Report against performance indicators
Typical job activities
• Creating interfaces from design
• Linking interfaces up with logic layer
• Use of version control.
• Working with APIs
• Customer support
What we work with
PHP, Laravel, Lumen, Angular, Java, .Net, Swift, Xamarin, React Native, Ionic, React JS
WHAT TYPE OF PERSON ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Fit our brand personality
• Good sense of humour
• Friendly, positive and easy-going
• You will care about delivering quality solutions
• Trustworthy – If you make a mistake, you’re the first to admit it.
• Progressive – You’re always learning and curious about different ways to approach a problem.
• Collaborative – You will be keen to work with and help others as part of a close-knit team.
Be an excellent communicator
• Have good literacy
• Be able to explain complex scenarios in a straightforward and simple manner.
Have a desire to learn and grow
• You should be willing to work in a variety of languages and can get up-to-side in new languages effectively.
• You should be open to learning new technologies or getting involved in projects that are challenging.
Have excellent problem-solving skills
• You approach problem solving methodically and pragmatically
THE BENEFITS OF JOINING OUR TEAM
• £30-40k per annum depending on experience.
• A company pension that is flexible and tailored to suit you.
• We are a remote-first team with a digital HQ
• Hyrbid working and monthly team meetup @ Ormeau Baths, Belfast – Northern Ireland
• Flexible working hours based on a 37.5 hour week.
• Opportunities to learn and advance your skills with a team of like-minded people.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/scaffold-digital-php-laravel-software-developer