Headquarters: United Kingdom
TAG Media, a leading iGaming affiliate marketing company, is looking to recruit a full time Web Developer to work on the continuous development and technical management of our award-winning product.
Working remotely, the Web Developer will play a central role in the growth of one of our key products.
Reporting to the Head of Tech, the successful candidate will work closely with stakeholders to implement updates and features to our existing systems.
If you are a self motivated, hard working individual with a background in PHP and WordPress theme development who wants to contribute to a growing business then this role could be for you.
- Writing PHP functions to add additional functionality to the First Look Games platform
- Maintaining high-performance and managing all technical aspects of the system
- Ensuring content is kept up to date
- Assisting with support queries from all clients
- Ensuring the smooth running of day to day technical systems
- Implementing front end updates on WordPress sites
- Designing and building new front-end pages
- Writing “clean”, well-designed code
- 3+ years experience in PHP programming and WordPress development
- Experience in common third-party APIs
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming
- Analytical skills with high attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Organisational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Work in a team or own initiative
- Good problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of the Yii and Laravel frameworks would be a plus
- Previous industry experience and affiliate marketing considered a plus
- 20 days paid leave per year plus statutory holidays & 5 mental health days off throughout the year
- Competitive remuneration package
- Home Working allowance
- Well established, friendly remote working environment where you can thrive and develop your skills
- Scope to develop a sales team
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/tag-media-web-developer-1