Headquarters: Denmark, Copenhagen
Do you want to be part of a fully-funded product company working in the restaurant industry with the option to work remotely? And do you have a technical flair and can navigate Wordpress like a pro? We are looking for a talented developer with strong experience with WordPress, PHP, SEO and UI/UX.
resOS is a restaurant operation system with customers in countries all over the world. We enable restaurants to run their business as efficiently as possible with modern technology. Our system helps restaurants with managing all their data such as opening hours, tables, communication, customers, and much more.
We aim at providing our customers with the world’s best product. Having satisfied customers is our number one priority, which is also why we are 100% engaged in delivering fast and friendly customer service. Our customers should have the best possible experience when using our product, and the same goes for when they visit our website. This is where you and your Wordpress skills come into play.
We have an office in Copenhagen, Denmark, but we fully support working remotely. Basically, you can work from anywhere you want in the world.
Who are you?
We are looking for a skilled and experienced WordPress developer to improve and optimize our company website https://resos.com
. You will take ownership of the website to allow resOS to have a first-class website optimized for SEO and conversion. The ideal candidate will have a strong foundation of knowledge and experience related to WordPress, PHP, SEO, and UI/UX. We prefer someone who is experienced with design (Figma, Photoshop or similar) as well as frontend and backend code.
What you’ll do
- Facilitate technical website improvements.
- Take ownership of core SEO functions including keyword research, technical SEO and on-site optimisation.
- Making fixes and updates to existing WordPress plugins
- Optimize the website and content for conversion rate optimization
- Develop unique landing pages with engaging content (We can help with the actual content)
- It is required that you have at least a couple of years experience working with WordPress, PHP and SEO.
- You have experience with Search Engine Optimization and web marketing techniques and best practices.
- Professional experience with WordPress plugin development, architecture, and standards.
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with technical SEO tools like Ahrefs, SEMRush, Google Search console, and Google Analytics is considered a plus.
Another thing we require is that you are detail-oriented and deliver your best work. To be able to do that, we always encourage our employees to take the time they need to complete a task, and with no rush. Employee satisfaction and great long-term results are more important to us than rushed short-term results.
The position is full-time and we are looking for someone who can start in mid January/February 2023. We look forward to receiving your application.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/resos-aps-full-stack-wordpress-developer-with-seo-experience-for-international-site