Headquarters: Los Angeles, CA
- Contribute to technical documentation.
- Quickly produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code.
- Working closely with cross-functional in agile environment.
- Ensuring the code compatibility and stability as per the current technical stack.
- Analyze the business requirements and create precise technical specifications accordingly.
- Applying the coding principles in order to solve the real time engineering problems.
- Creating innovative solutions to meet the company’s technical needs.
- Managing the software development lifecycle and monitoring the system performance.
- Testing the piece of working code written, and fixing the bugs reported.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related area.
- 3-5 years of prior work experience as a PHP Developer.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Laravel, Lumen and CodeIgniter.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, BitBucket.
- Proficient in full stack application development with concentration of back-end.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Good to have knowledge of Micro Service Architecture.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
Credit Repair Cloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with a diverse staff. We hire globally for talent and drive and value members by work deliverables and passion. No matter what race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law, we are all equal here.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/credit-repair-cloud-software-engineer