Headquarters: 535 5th Ave, New York, NY 10017
Linkwell Health, the premier consumer experience company serving health plans and health services organizations, seeks a Contract Drupal Developer to focus on Drupal upgrade work during the first half of 2023. The Contract Drupal Developer will work with Linkwell’s technology and product teams to upgrade and update the backend systems that support our content marketing and consumer engagement programs.
In this position, your Key Performance Areas (KPAs) will include:
• Quickly assess and understand Linkwell’s technology solution.
• Execute a plan to move Linkwell to Drupal 9.
• Ensure features, security, and performance are retained in upgraded solution.
• Identify opportunities to add features and value in the upgrade path.
• Deliver on product requirements within agreed upon schedules.
• Demonstrate a proven ability to execute Drupal upgrades.
• Solve problems when possible, seek answers when necessary.
• Contribute to the improvement of the current software in a team-first environment.
• Work with a cross functional team on upgrading the solution set.
• Communicate effectively with a fully remote team.
In this position, your Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) will be:
• Successfully move Linkwell onto Drupal 9.
• Deliver stable, tested, production-ready code.
• Transparency regarding timelines, obstacles, and resources.
Our ideal candidate will have:
• Bachelor’s degree in IS, CS or related field.
• 5 + Years professional experience as a developer.
• Experience leading Drupal upgrades in an enterprise environment.
• Professional experience building APIs or similar content distribution solutions.
• Expert understanding of APIs, REST, JSON:API, web publishing, and content management.
• Experience working with Drupal and PHP.
• Prior work in content marketing or publishing a plus.
• An entrepreneurial spirit and team-first attitude.
This position is fully remote but could require occasional travel to Linkwell’s New York City office.
Linkwell Health is the premier consumer experience company serving health plans and health services organizations. Our team of content strategists, health and wellness journalists, and social media experts—enabled by our Healthy Living Engine technology platform—helps healthcare brands to connect with consumers and empower them to take actionable control of their health. Linkwell creates transformative content that rapidly enables health services organizations to engage consumers in real-world health conversations, while also accelerating brand awareness, acquisition, retention, and business outcomes. For more information, visit www.linkwellhealth.com.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/linkwell-health-inc-contract-drupal-developer