As a WordPress Developer, you will have the opportunity to work on diverse projects, continuously learn and grow, and contribute to changing the development process. Join us and enjoy a range of exciting benefits, including:
- Work in a dynamic international company with a majority of colleagues from the USA.
- Access to free online courses to enhance your skills.
- Join an enjoyable and talented team that values collaboration.
- Competitive salary to recognize your expertise.
- Monthly bonus system to reward your achievements.
- A strong desire for continuous growth and learning.
- Previous experience developing WordPress websites.
- Comfortable building custom WordPress sites.
- Experience in building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Proficiency with debugging tools like Chrome Dev Tools, Firebug, etc.
- Experience in designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Proficient in command line usage.
- Ability to understand CSS/SCSS changes and ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- Capability to convert comprehensive layouts and wireframes into working HTML pages.
- Proficient in using and altering MySQL databases.
- Passion for writing clean code.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Experience with web servers, e.g., Nginx, Apache.
- Ability to work independently and effectively within a team environment.
- Experience interacting with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML).
- Familiarity with React, Redux, and Vue frameworks is a plus.
- Comfortable using Git for branching, merging, and resolving merge conflicts.
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
- Experience in developing Shopify sites using Liquid.
- Knowledge of PHP OOP and integration via APIs.
- Technical SEO knowledge.
How to apply?
Send your CV and record a video (up to 5 minutes) answering the following questions:
- Please introduce yourself
- Please describe your experience with WordPress.
- What's your biggest strength as WordPress/full-stack developer
- What kind of custom functionality have you built with WordPress (if you have any)
- What was the biggest challenge you faced or a project you worked on as a WordPress developer and how did you handle it?
For the video, you can use Loom, youtube, etc, or send just a file directly via email.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/on-the-map-wordpress-developer