Headquarters: Los Angeles, CA
Reports To: Technical Project Manager
Who we are
Giant Propeller is a holistic digital marketing agency whose mission is to grow the emerging brands of tomorrow.
Acting as a clients’ marketing department, GP’s team of growth specialists provides full-service expertise in handling all marketing duties and business challenges. Giant Propeller paves the way and does all the work that comes with running and growing an online business, removing the need to wear many hats, and allowing clients to refocus on their master vision.
Saying Giant Propeller is simply a marketing agency would be a dramatic understatement; from brand strategy to producing world-class creative, and deep comprehension of all technologies and business operations, we are a relentless solution for accountable growth.
Giant Propeller immediately expands our clients’ ability to capture more market share.
Life at Giant Propeller
Although we’re fully remote, we stay connected, engaged, and informed, thanks to technology such as Slack, Google Meet, and Mavenlink. We’re a small but mighty team, with people in 5 states, and 6 countries.
We’re informal but professional. We love innovation and continuous learning at all levels so we stay highly engaged and better able to service our eclectic range of clients. We like to celebrate wins — no matter how big or small — and we’re big on peer recognition and collaboration.
Plus, unlike some companies, we actually encourage work/life balance and strive to support our employees’ mental, physical, and emotional well-being. We want people to be able to rest, rejuvenate, and relax so they’re able to do their best work.
We’re excited to share that we were recently acquired by American Exchange Group (AXNY Group), the industry leader in accessories design, licensing, and manufacturing. This acquisition has provided us with the internal resources we need to support our continually growing brand portfolio. This partnership also provides our current clients with expanded opportunities through AXNYs relationships. We are extremely excited to begin working with AXNYs current brands and integrating our e-commerce marketing and creative teams to support their growth. This is an exciting time to join our growing and thriving team!
We are looking for a skilled Full Stack Developer to be an early member of our development team. You’ll be joining a dynamic group of talented individuals at Giant Propeller and have a lot of opportunity to grow in this role. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining web applications using Shopify and WordPress platforms. If you are passionate about creating seamless user experiences and staying ahead of industry trends, we’d love to hear from you!
Develop web applications: Develop, maintain, and deploy high-performing, scalable, and secure web applications for e-commerce brands using Shopify and WordPress platforms. Assist in analyzing and defining requirements.
Front-end development: Create user-friendly and responsive interfaces, ensuring a seamless user experience across different devices and platforms.
Back-end development: Implement server-side logic and database integration to support highly performant and highly scalable web applications.
E-commerce integration: Implement and support integrations with various e-commerce tools and APIs, including payment gateways, 3PL and inventory systems, and marketing automation platforms.
Bug fixing and troubleshooting: Identify, debug, and resolve technical issues to ensure the stability and performance of websites.
Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies: Keep tabs on new tools, frameworks, and technologies to enhance development processes and ultimately provide value to our clients.
SEO: Support our SEO experts to improve Core Web Vitals and perform site speed enhancements.
- CRO: Implement Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), such as A/B, multivariate, and funnel testing.
- At least 3 years of experience with:
- Solid understanding, and experience working with either Shopify or WooCommerce (ideally both), including knowledge of their APIs, as well as, themes and plugin/app development.
- Experience with CRO tools, such as Google Optimize and Optimizely.
- Troubleshoot tracking software/scripts including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, FB pixels, etc.
- Knowledgeable of e-commerce and marketing concepts, including payment gateways, products, collections, conversion rate optimization, SEO, paid marketing, etc.
- Problem-solving skills: Strong analytical and troubleshooting abilities to identify and resolve issues efficiently, while working independently to propose creative solutions.
- Communication and teamwork: Excellent communication skills are essential to effectively collaborate with designers, marketers, project managers, and the rest of our cross-functional team. Must be fluent in English.
Giant Propeller asks respectfully to only apply through the application form and not email/apply to them directly. Recruiters and Agencies please do not contact Giant Propeller directly.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/giant-propeller-full-stack-developer-wordpress