Headquarters: Atlanta, Georgia
ShotFlow is seeking an experienced PHP & PostgreSQL Developer (remote) to continue building our data-driven RESTful API.
What you’ll be doing
- Serving as a key contributor to our RESTful API and data ingestion platform, ensuring that it keeps scaling smoothly as we rapidly add more clients and features.
- Researching solutions and solving complex problems.
- Contributing towards decisions on the technologies and architecture that we use to build the platform.
Who you are
- You thrive on excellence, autonomy and questioning conventional wisdom.
- You share our passion for the highest-quality code and won’t settle for anything less.
- You have experience working on a large-scale platform with a focus on security.
- You have strong experience with PHP and a working knowledge of the language’s fundamentals.
- You have experience working with MySQL or ideally PostgreSQL, aggregation as well as user defined queries.
- You’re comfortable working closely with other developers to define the best way to implement features with high technical standards.
Who we are
ShotFlow helps the world's best-known retail and apparel brands create product imagery and other visual content faster and easier.
A product page full of beautiful pictures doesn't just happen by magic, it takes whole teams of studio production professionals to create that compelling content. ShotFlow is the workflow tool simplifying complex production processes behind the scenes, enabling a better visual shopping experience for millions of customers.
What we offer
- A fully remote international team. Every person is free to live and work wherever – and whenever – they want.
- An asynchronous schedule, providing more flexibility, less pressure, and a better work-life balance.
- A self-determined job with personal responsibility to move things forward, shape the processes and choose the tools you need to do your best work.
- Personalized software/hardware budget to set up your work environment.
- You’ll travel with us (when safe) for team gatherings to catch up, have fun and plan our future.
- A generous vacation policy, keeping you ready for new challenges.
- A fun and friendly company culture. Share some memes on Slack, and catch up with us on the weekly social calls.
Sounds like a match?
If you’d like to learn more and apply, send your CV to email@example.com and we'll be in touch!
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/shotflow-intermediate-backend-developer-php