Headquarters: Tallinn, Estonia
WE ARE Bright Answer, a niche provider in the area of online research and the digitalisation of psychometric tests. Most of our customers are universities, foundations and public organisations. We’ve been a company of digital nomads since 2009. We’re currently a team of four. We work on Slack and meet once a year for a social weekend where we hike, escape from rooms, explore cities, play games. The boss may even cook risotto for you.
WE VALUE independent work, flexibility, trust and proactive thinking. We pride ourselves on the high quality and robustness of our solutions and the fact that we only have happy customers.
- A good salary.
- Remote work. There’s no office, work from anywhere +/- 4h CET.
- Tons of flexibility regarding working hours. Annual working time account.
- A supportive and experienced team. Everyone is a developer, bosses included.
- Develop complex online studies and digitalise psychometric tests on a PHP/MySQL stack.
- Learn, use and extend our in-house PHP 8 (Laminas, Doctrine) based framework.
- Adapt and develop respective GUI elements (Typescript, SASS, webpack, gulp).
- Setup studies by entering questions, configuring event flows and developing custom plugins and modules.
- Deploy, maintain and support projects in Docker based environments (high dev/prod parity).
- Communicate with customers to understand their needs and problems.
YOU HAVE TO
- Have at least 2-3 years of experience in the development of complex web applications.
- Have deep understanding of PHP 7+ or very deep understanding of one or more other programming languages.
- Have a very good command of the English language.
- Understand German.
- Be fluent in German.
- Take over project management tasks and lead whole projects.
- Have a degree in computer science.
- Know React and/or React Native.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/bright-answer-ou-php-full-stack-developer-50-100